*** CANCELLED *** December 10-19, 2022 —Tour the Christmas Markets of Dresden (Germany), Vienna (Austria), Budapest (Hungary), Bratislava (Slovakia) and Prague (Czech Republic). Each of these markets is unique, and several stops at smaller community Christmas markets between the primary locations will be included. It’s a European shopper’s paradise, and just in time for holiday gift giving!
- This event has passed.
*** CANCELLED *** Christmas Market Tour RSVP Deadline
Cost: $3,600 per person in a double room. Single add $650.
10% of the total cost is due October 11, 2022.
- How do we apply for this tour? Use the registration form located on this page if paying via credit card or bank account. If you would like to pay via check, please speak with Michelle Simoneau at 319-362-8500 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is there a required deposit? 10% of the final cost will be due at least 60 days prior to the trip to secure your spot.
- If we need to cancel after making our reservation, do we get a refund? A full refund will be issued if cancellation occurs prior to 60 days from the trip start date. A 50% refund will be issued between 60-30 days from the trip start date. No refunds will be issued if cancellation occurs less than 30 days prior to the trip date.
- Can we know the names of the hotels where we will be staying? Since these can be subject to change, we prefer to wait closer to the trip dates to provide hotel and room details. Please inquire for any special arrangements you may require.
- Are we responsible for our own trip and medical insurance? Yes—some companies you may wish to use, if you do not know where to obtain this, are either insuremytrip.com, or AAA.
- Is the trip for members of NCSML only? No! Anyone can participate.
- When is the best time to book our flight? Please make sure the trip is a “go” before booking a flight—due to the ever-changing COVID situation, there is still a possibility that the trip may be canceled.