- This event has passed.
Support the NCSML while sampling a huge selection of beer, wine, and ciders from around the world — each paired with a dish from a local chef.
We hope you’ll join us October 16, and say “Na zdraví!” to an evening of fun in support of the NCSML!
BrewNost! International Beer Tasting
Friday, October 16, 2015, 6:30 pm-10:00 pm
Tickets no longer available online. Tickets can be purchased at the door for $70.
National Czech & Slovak Museum & Library
1400 Inspiration Place SW
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
- $70 day of. Tickets can be purchased at the door for $70.
- Patron Admission: $100
- One ticket to Patron Party (Wednesday, September 16th) and BrewNost 2015
- Admission to the VIPatron Happy Hour (5:30-6:30 p.m.) in advance of regular BrewNost opening time
- Commemorative medallion to wear at event
- Your name listed as a Host on the NCSML website, invitation and in the event program
- BrewMaster Admission: $125
- Opportunity to pour beer at BrewNost
- Commemerative BrewMaster stein at the Patron Party
- One ticket to Patron Party (Wednesday, September 16th) and BrewNost 2015 (Friday, October 16th 2015)
- Plus benefits from Patron admission (listed above)